Welcome to my website!
My name is Sergei, I am a computer engineering student and a hardware-software
enthusiast. I work as a research assistant in the fields of Computer
Architecture and Advanced Sensors. Additionally, I work as a tutor of
college-level mathematics, computer science and introductory physics.
My main hobbies include electronics, microcontrollers,
programming, foreign languages/cultures, and music.
I play acoustic and electric guitars, electric bass, autoharp, Arabic oud and
Aside from my projects listed below, my contributions to the free software
community include work on the D programming language runtime and the FreeBSD
I am a member and current president of my local Tau Beta Pi chapter.
I am also one of the founders and maintainers
- Email/XMPP: sakhmatd at darkn.space
- I promptly respond to all email and XMPP queries.
If you feel the need to encrypt your emails, my
GPG public key can be located here.
You can find some of my projects on GitHub.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback.
- Rogueutil - Cross-platform C/C++
library for creating text-based user interfaces (TUI) and console-based games
- swege - Static WEbsite GEnerator
- sdwmbar - Simple statusbar for dwm
- 10BITS - A proof of concept Instruction Set Architecture implemented in Verilog.
- Intel i82C55A Clone - A clone of the classic Intel peripheral I/O (PIO) chip
implemented in VHDL. Implements a partial subset of the original’s
functionality: modes 0 and 1 on a single peripheral bus are supported.
- Conveyor belt interface - A complete interface to a conveyor belt assembly
system running on an ARM STM32F429. Supports speed control, detection of the
objects being moved via IR and ultrasonic sensors, emergency controls and
detailed output to a graphical LCD screen.
- Gas leak detector - A gas leak detector implemented on an AVR ATTiny2313.
Notes, articles and such:
Sergei Akhmatdinov —
CC-BY 4.0 License
Hosted by DarknSpace